Monday, August 25, 2008

Our New House






The kids and I are headed out to catch the "recap" of the inspection of our new house. We are really excited (and nervous). I have been on the phone trying to arrange the moving of our swingset (the one the pictures isn't staying at the house). Of course, these pictures are of the sellar's furniture and things. Much to Wade's dismay, the plasma TV doesn't stay with the house. Oh well, we can't have it all...can we :)!!
Update: The inspection went really well. Just a very few very minor things to be fixed..that actually Wade and I can fix (like caulking....just our luck since we had just caulked the whole entire house in GA before we left). The inspector man (I guess he is kind of like Inspector Gadget) was really impressed with how the house has been kept up. So, YEAH for us!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! This is so exciting. And the yard...is the swingset staying?

Anonymous said...

Sorry- -when I left the comment the pictures were on there but not your writing, so I got my answer about the swingset! :)

Sharmaine said...

Congratulations! It is BEAUTIFUL!!

Trisha said...

The place looks like a great family gathering place! Is it in Eden Prarie?

Christa said...

Hey Trisha-

Yes it is in Eden Prairie and in a great school district (I wouldn't even look at a house until I knew which school district it was in :). As for a family gathering place, I think it will do :) Plenty of room if you want to show Keith and Megan where you went to middle school at!!! By the way, haven't seen many mullets...still looking!!