Friday, August 8, 2008

How sweet it is......

To be back in NC (though we miss Wade)!! How nice it is to see family, friends, mountians, hills and the sun go down at a decent hour!

We made it safe and sound to CLT on Wednesday afternoon. The trip went well. However, I would recommend reconsidering changing planes with 2 kids if you can. Nothing like running through the 2nd busiest airport with 2 kids, 3 backpacks, 1 double stroller, 1 car seat, and 1 Diego potty seat.

We enjoyed a wonderful day playing with Grandma and Papa yesterday. Cousin Lily was there to keep the Maddie and Sam entertained. We were even able to meet the newest member of the family, Zoe. However, I left my camera at Ga-Ga's and wasn't able to take any pictures. Next weekend, I will make sure I have it with me.

We are off to the beach this afternoon in SC. The kids are really excited....especially once Maddie realized it was the "real" beach we were going to. Watch out fishes, Maddie is planning on becoming a "mar"maid and swimming with you.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and we will see you later!!

No comments: