Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Post de Sam


Hello all- Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. You could have found me sitting with Sam near a potty all weekend. Well, not all weekend...most of the weekend. On Saturday, I was able to go to the bridal shower of my high school friend, Denise Dixon, that happens to live here. What a kinky dinky for sure.
We are currently on day 3 of "no accident" watch. Not quite as exciting as "solar eclipse" watch or "countdown to Olympics" watch, but exciting to us nonetheless (have you noticed I really like that word. It flows well and is fun to say). I may try real underwear tomorrow (insert movie danger music here). I don't know if Mommy is ready for that yet or not.


Here are some pictures of Sam from this weekend. Daddy and Maddie ran some errands and Sam wanted to stay for some Mommy time. He is eating a "Dum-Dum" in most of them. Those were his "surprise" of using the potty this weekend. You will notice that he would eat the stem faster than the actual sucker. It made for some interesting looking "Dum-Dums".

Here is a video of Sam talking. He is his normal "No" self. Just in case you were worried that MN had changed him :)


No comments: