Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blast From the Past....

I was looking through pictures tonight and came up some I thought I would share. I hope you enjoy my walk through memory lane as much as I have.....



Maddie with the UNC onesie and NCSTATE towel. Notice the cords...that is from her Apnea monitor. Funny....I never noticed them before.
Sam, when we first moved into our "new" house in GA. He was just 4 months old. I don't recommend selling and moving with a infant if you can help it.


My two babies


Daddy kissing Maddie goodnight. She was 3 months old. Again, notice the cords. They were such a part of her life and our memories.


Daddy holding Sam at 3 months.D I have a better picture of this, but not here....it's in GA.....sad


Guess which kid!

Maddie was a great big sister from day one. Then again, who wouldn't want a sister that wore such cool boots?

Serious Sam


My first bald baby.

My sweet little boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby pics. I'm guessing the bath baby is Maddie. Yay Sam for the potty training! Glad Maddie found a friend who's a girl.