Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome to Apartment 526....

Maddie greeting you at the door!!


Maddie's Princess Closet that she decorated herself!!



Sam's Queen size bed. No, he won't melt from light filtering in from the windows...however it gets dark late and light early here so we used black trash bags to make his room as dark as possible.


"Master bath" the kids' bath is the same size.



Master bedroom.




Living room





Eating area (which is in the living room)






Kitchen







Since many of you have asked to see pictures of where we are currently living, I decided to take a photo tour of our apartment. I am sure that most of you are curious about either how I crammed all our stuff in here or Maddie's "closet". To remain mysterious, I didn't take any pictures that show all our crammed stuff (which really means, I was too embarrassed to show the world just how much I can stuff and push into a closet). However, with Maddie's jubilant blessing, I have included her beloved closet. I am sure there is probably some law against allowing your child to sleep in a closet, but to be honest she has slept in tighter places and is no worse for the wear.

















No comments: