Saturday, June 14, 2008

We Maybe Land Locked................

But, we still find ways to enjoy the water!!! I would have never thought to take my kids swimming in upper 60 degrees weather. Then again, I have never taken my kids swimming in Minnesota until lately! The water was heated, but air was cool. We took the kids to the "water park" at the LifeTime Fitness in "Chan" (Chanhassen). Sam was unsure at first, but in the end everyone had a great time!!





Even Daddy got in the water!!

Maddie climbing up to go down the water slide.


Look at Maddie swimming by herself!! (with the aid of her vest...but don't tell her I'm the one that told!!)


Maddie is very proud of her swimming!



Sam preferred to sit on the side and pour water at first.



Then, he found the fountain!!



And he LOVED it!! (notice the drool strings..my new camera picks up on everything)




"Hey daddy, want to race Sissy?"



Daddy and Sam, take your mark....GO!


Sissy, take your mark...GO!



And, they're off


"No More Pictures Please"












No comments: