Thursday, June 5, 2008

Evening at Lake Bryant

It was a nice evening on Wednesday. The first time the sun had shown itself since Sunday. Wade came home on the early side from work, so it was off to the beach at Lake Bryant for us. I hate to even call it a beach, but alas that is what it is refered to by the locals. To me a beach has to have tides, saltwater and air, seagulls, and waves. No matter what we call where we went, the kids LOVED it. It was so nice and relaxing. We were the only people out and about. Enjoy the pictures!!!
A truck, sand, and water what more does a boy need?










This picture sums up the childhood of a little girl. Hair falling in her face....and she doesn't care!



My lil' workers!









What can I say?? I had to post this one!!! Maybe being a plumber is in Maddie's future!

















No comments: