Monday, June 9, 2008

Seven years strong and still going....

Wade and I celebrated our seven year anniversary today. Ah, seven years ago we were getting married in the beautiful stone church in Elkin that I had always wanted to get married in. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that we would have lived in 2 apartments, 2 homes, and 2 states in 7 years. Add on to that 2 kids and you have a full fledged adventure on your hands!! Hum...wonder what the next 7 years will bring?
Our anniversary dinner wasn't our typical "child free out to dinner" that we normally do, but it was special all the same. The kids and I got all "gussied" up before Wade got home. Then, we took the kids to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner tonight at the Mall of America. It is a really neat place to go. Only place I have ever been to eat that it rains and storms while you eat! The kids loved all the animals and fish around. They had a great time and so did we. It was a good end to a somewhat rocky day.



This is the front of the card that I gave Wade. We have always teased about trading in our van for a motocycle and sidecar. Maddie, however, didn't understand why I was giving Daddy a card with an "ugly man and wo-man" on it.


















No comments: