Thursday, September 4, 2008

"Wip-Tick"


Do you notice the red all over Sam's face? That, my friends would be red marker. Sam found and applied to himself while I was making lunch. My suspicions arose with Maddie hysterically laughing. Upon checking out the situation for myself, this is what I found...
Mommy: Sam, what are you doing?
Sam: (innocently) Me's?
Mommy: Yes, you. Son, what are you doing?
Sam: No, me's no son, Me's SAM.
Mommy: (getting frustrated) Yes, Yes, I know your name. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE MARKER.
Sam: (holding up the red marker sans lid) Dis marter (this marker)?
Mommy: (saying slowly holding in the frustration) Yes, that marker. Why did you color on your face with the marker?
Sam: Me's no color. (giving a huge smile) Me's puttin' on wip-tick. (I'm not coloring. I'm putting on lipstick).

Well, as long as we are starting Parent's Morning Out with "wip-tick" on our face....might as well be a nice fall shade.

No comments: