Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend- Sunday and Monday

On Sunday, we took the Grands and Uncle Nate to Grace Church. Then, we went to the Mall of America. There, Nate and I rode a roller coaster (not a big one, mind you). Mom and I rode the Ferris Wheel. We took the kids to the Aquarium, once they arrived after nap time. However, I forgot my camera (everyone gasp at once).....hard to believe that I went anyone without my camera.

-----------------------------


Monday morning, the kids I took everyone to the town of Wayzata. It has a quaint little downtown area with a boardwalk on Lake Minnetonka. I couldn't have everyone fly in from NC and not see one of the ten thousand lakes that are here:)



We were sad to see the Harrell's fly out on Monday afternoon. It is a long time between now and Christmas (when we go to NC to see them). Thank you so much for making trek up here to see us!!! We love you, Granddaddy, Ga-Ga, and Uncle Nate!

No comments: