Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Toddler Tuesday


















Today was Toddler Tuesday at Mall of America. BabyTalk Magazine puts on the "biggest playgroup" all over the USA. Today it was in my neck of the woods. We had a blast with Kim and her boys. We participated in Kindermusik classes, celebrated Cabbage Patch's 25 birthday (doesn't that make you feel old?), listened to kiddie concerts, and of course, met Dora.
Tomorrow I fly south (kind of like the geese) to pack our home in GA. I am trying to see as many people as I can....if I don't get by to see you, please don't hold it against me. I will be at my house all day Thursday and Friday babysitting the packers. Please feel free to drop by. It is a bittersweet trip. I can't wait to "go home", but then again...I know this will be the last trip for a while. Please keep not only my safe travels in your prayers, but also Grandma's. She is flying here to keep my babies. What a great Grandma to fly to MN to stay in an apartment with two WILD munchkins!!

No comments: