Sunday, December 14, 2008

They must be joking.....

....because this can't really be the weather for tonight here.

Windy. Snow this evening will give way to snow showers overnight. Cold. Dangerous wind chills approaching -30F. Low -7F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Hum, guess that means Maddie's class will NOT go outside at school tomorrow. You see, they go out as long as the wind chill is -15 or higher.

Sigh.

And to think, I have to get out in this. Why did I sign up to help wrap gifts at the CareTree tonight? Why did I put my kids in preschool and have to leave the house on Monday mornings by 8:50am?

I am longing for the "mild" 20 degree weather we had last week.

I am afraid that we will suffer from a heat stroke when we go to NC on Saturday and it is in the 40s. Maybe I should pack short sleeves after all.....

No comments: