Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas....












Thanks to Ga-Ga and Granddaddy who helped get the tree, house, and outside decorated while they were here. We have never done lights outside before, but seeing ALL the other neighbors have lights....we didn't want to look like the Scrooges of the neighborhood.
By the way, all the bows are compliments of Ga-Ga. She is my go to girl for bows. She did all the bows going up my stairway, the bow on top of the tree, and the bow for my wreath.


3 comments:

SMS said...

Looks so festive and warm! I am hating that we don't get to do Christmas decorations this year.. it would just be nuts with the move and all.. but next year.. next year for sure!!!! At least you can be sure you will have a white Christmas right ? :)

Ellen said...

Hey! I haven't been by your blog in awhile. Nice Christmas decorations. And I understand about the homesickness. We have lived many hours from family most of our marriage. It's tough, and I'm sure its more tough with kids. Hang in there.

Christa said...

Hey Ellen, Thanks for stopping by! We haven't ever lived "near" our family. We lived right outside Atlanta, GA before we moved here. However, we have always been within driving distance. Not so much now. More than anything, I miss the south. So far....not a fan of winter.