Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Display.....

....at Macy's.

The kids and I drove into downtown Minneapolis to Macy's. This Macy's is huge. 12 floors huge to be exact. At Christmas, one whole floor is devoted to their Christmas display. When they do a Christmas display....they do a Christmas display. It was complete with moving and singing elves. The kids loved it!























We parked in a nearby parking garage. I know, I could have saved some money taking the light rail....but come on. Who wants to walk 4 blocks with 2 kids in negative degree weather...not me! The parking garage was connected via sky way, so we walked all over Nicolette Mall and stayed nice and warm. Too bad when we left it had started to snow....again. I am seriously tired of snow.

















No comments: