Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Catch-Up

Wondered where we have been this summer?



Our first Twins Baseball Game.......










The Nature Center during a visit from our friends Kim, Collin, and Shawn...




















Maddie's Ice Skating Lessons......










A Mommy and Daddy Get-A-Way-
Wade had a conference in Coronad0, CA. Since the hotel was paid for, I decided to tag along. Many thanks to GA-GA for braving the thawed tundra to keep our munchkins!!!!
We stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado, as that was where the conference was. In the words of my dear Daddy.....it was high cotton!!





Sunset cruise of the San Diego Bay...














Here is a picture of my toes in the Pacific. Quite a bit more chilly than the good ol' Atlantic I am used too. Not that I am complaining......I LOVED spending a week on the beach sans kiddos!!














We spent a day at Sea World!

































My final early morning walk on the beach I found a rocky tidal pool. It was so neat to see the star fish and sea urchins.









We went to a local July 4th fair...















We went to a cookout at our friends, the Armours, on July 4th.













We spent the day at the Minnesota Zoo with Ms. Jennifer and Jacob.







































































2 comments:

SMS said...

We have missed your updates!!! Looks like you guys have been super busy having a wonderful summer :) The firm I used to work for did our summer associate retreat at that hotel every year and we always got rave reviews on it :) Looks like SO much fun!!! Love you!!

Trisha said...

Missed the stories and pics - glad you caught us up. Can't wait to see you soon!!!