Monday, June 15, 2009

Eight Years!

On June 9th, Wade and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. Eight years ago I was blessed enough to marry my best friend in the church that I had always wanted to get married in. Of course this church was in the comfort of my small southern hometown.


I must say, it has been a whirlwind of adventure these past 8 years. I always like to update our litany of adventures every year. Kind of interesting to look back over the highlights of 8 years...
3 jobs
3 houses
2 states
2 apartments
2 kids
2 countries (visited)
1 cat
1 dog
1 trip to Disney World

I can't wait to see what we will be able to add next year!!




Want to know where we went, all dressed up, on our anniversary??



Why, Jason's Deli, of course. That's right finally a Jason's opened here in the frozen tundra. I am sure they were tired of seeing our minivan drive by, with four faces pressed to the windows, hoping to see the "Now Open" sign.


I am sure the people at Jason's weren't prepared for 4 very excited southern folk to invade their establishment. That's okay, they will see enough of us that we will eventually just blend it. We plan to take back up our Saturday night tradition of eating at Jason's, now that we don't have to drive all the way back to ATL for one:)

No comments: