Monday, March 23, 2009

Pray for Stellan....

Okay dear readers, I must confess.....I blurk. What does that mean, you ask? It means that I lurk and read other's blog. While I realize this isn't a bad thing.....I felt I must confess it before my next request.

If you believe that God is in control. If you believe that God is the ultimate healer. If you believe that all things, anything can be done through Christ.....then, I need you to pray for a baby boy named Stellan.

I have only met Stellan from a distance, never personally. However, this baby boy is a miracle. His parents were told that he wouldn't survive birth and yet he did. And now, this precious baby boy is battling for his life once more.

I found out about Stellan from my friend Gina's blog. I started following his story and praying for him. Then one day, his mom and other siblings were at McDonald's near our home. I didn't introduce myself or intrude on their lunch, but it was really neat to see a miracle in person.

Isn't it a small world? A baby I prayed for because of my friend from GA's blog....lives near me in the frozen tundra.

Right now my heart goes out for his family...waiting to see what will happen.....waiting to see what miracles God will perform this time.....or waiting to see what God's timing will be. Please join me and literally thousands of others as they lift up this child of God.

You can read about his family and journey if you click on McMama's blog link (My Charming Kids) to the left of this post.

No comments: