Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And Next on the "List".....

The American Girl Bistro




Bitty Baby and Maddie



Next, on our litany of places to go and see before we leave was the American Girl Store and Bistro at North Point Mall. Maddie has been a doll connoisseur since she as "knee high to a grasshopper". Some kids like cars, bears, or blocks....not my Maddie. She loves baby dolls. I must say, she gets it honest. In most of the snapshots taken of me as a child, I have a doll lovingly tucked under my arm. It only seemed fitting that Maddie and her Bitty Baby get all dressed up to go to dinner with Ga-Ga and Mommy. The Bistro is such a neat place for a little girl. The baby dolls have high chairs and even their own menu. It was as much fun for Ga-Ga and Mommy as it was for Maddie. What wonderful memories we made to tuck tight in our hearts that will move with us!




Maddie and Mommy


Maddie, Ga-Ga, and Bitty Baby





No comments: