Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sam's Christmas Program













Sam has his Christmas Program at school last Wednesday. I love that he attends a Christian Preschool that isn't afraid to celebrate the REAL reason for Christmas. His program was all about the best gift ever given, Jesus.
Sam is such a ham. No pun intended. He knew all the words to all the songs as well as all the motions. Of course, I knew this way before the performance even started. You see, I had been the one to practice with him.
By practice I mean, sit very still while he sang songs that I had never heard and did motions to said songs. Then, I was suppose to applaud him and tell him that he didn't miss any part. Easy. I had no idea if he had missed anything or not.
Win Win for both of us. I got to hear, my baby turned big boy, sing and he had someone to tell him what a wonderful job he did......even if he didn't :)


1 comment:

Kim said...

Christa
Now if you were a true Midwesterner (which we all know you are not) you would have been upset you couldn't hunt in your backyard. What great deer meat you could have had! Enjoy the snow! I hope the deer have found a less covered area to roam.